Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

 I had the best day on Sunday.....
The weather wasn't the best so our plans changed....
we were going out to a cafe garden nursery morning tea but the weather wasn't the best so our plans changed and we stayed home.......
Liz and Clayton brought this wonderful cake.... made by the cafe that Clayton works for.....
It was sooooo yum


Clayton serving the cake......


Heather and Sylvio gave me a photo book of our trip from last year and the large photo was taken at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant 58......
wonderful memories of our time together.....
love them....


Rob arrived late in the day with these lovely melts for my burner and such a cute teddy bear with mug....  Mel couldn't make it as she is not very well so I will catch up with her later.....


Take away Chinese for lunch......


I had the best day......thank you.....

Love you all sooooo much....

Toodles.....

No comments: