Sunday, April 30, 2017

Homeward bound......

   After leaving Bathurst on Saturday we stopped at Wellington for a bit of sight seeing.....

Coffee and a biscuit in the lovely cafe was first on the list.....


There were caves to see here but Gavan wasn't up to the walk needed to see them.....

maybe another time.....

This Japanese Garden was just beautiful so I spent a lot of time there enjoying the peace and quiet......












We had dinner at the "Cow and Calf" hotel.....
great name I thought.....



So next morning we were off again.....
Look out Dubbo here we come.....

I wanted to see the "Taronga Western Plains Zoo" so that was the next stop.....

Photo overload here I'm sorry.....













Love these funny little Meerkats.....







Unfortunately I didn't get to spend as much time here as I would have liked but Gavan has had enough of our little get away and her wants to go home......

I did have a great time even though it was short so I'm pretty happy with that....

Toodles.....




2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I love the meerkats..........

Jen said...

Beautiful photos and like Chookyblue ..... I love the meerkats. Must get to see them one day, one day, one day.