Monday, January 09, 2017

FNWF and fun bowling.....


Last night was the first "FNWF" for 2017 and it was great to stitch along with heaps of like minded ladies.....

I worked on my Splendid Sampler blocks, unfortunately I got way behind and I'm now doing a major catch up..... holidays, Christmas and swaps took over so now back to  it....

Block 76



Block 79


Block 80


Block 84


Thanks  Cheryll  for hosting this fun night of stitching.....
if you would like to see what other girls got up to then pop over here

Last Wednesday I had to pre-bowl so this time the Tuesday Girls joined me for a bit of fun.....

they are sooooo thoughtful.... they didn't want me to be lonely....

as usual lots of laughing and giggling.....




Toodles till next time....

8 comments:

Raewyn said...

Your SS blocks are lovely - a great bit of catching up on them!

Susan said...

Looking great - as I said - love the spool block - hard to believe SS is almost over . . .

Anonymous said...

good morning Helen,wow loving all your blocks,lol i can just imagine you girls at bowling,lol.xx

Linda in Calif. said...

Looks like you are doing a good job of catching up. I love the bird block! Too cute!

Michelle said...

Love the bird block also and bowling looked like a lot of fun!!

Quiltingchemist said...

Helen, your blocks are beautiful and it looked like a fun time bowling

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic blocks and I bet there were lots of giggles 💖🙄😍

Fiona said...

your blocks are looking lovely... you are catching up well
Hugz