Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday naughtiness......Miss Matty's Parlour


Tuesday's naughty food.....

the only good for you food is the melting moments.....
but the others taste better, I didn't have any naughty food.....
I'm such a good girl.....


Not much stitching done..... tooooo much laughing

"Miss Matty's Parlour" hexies done today


Our photo shoot for the No Fuss Swappers next swap.....
the last one for this year.....

"Bah Humbug" swap
if you are looking for a simple, easy, cheap swap then this one is for you so pop over here
and join in the fun.


I have also finished the  centre section of  "Miss Matty's Parlour" quilt

so it will be onward and upward for this project now......


It's time for me to begin planning and maybe joining some hexies together for this wonderful quilt.
This is only a rough idea......


Yep it's that time again to say......

Toodles





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,love your hexies ,glad to hear you had heaps of fun with the girls xx

Susan said...

oh you are so restrained...lol Miss Matty is looking great.

Maria said...

How could you resist all those yummy things??
Miss Matty is looking good.

Chookyblue...... said...

yummy treats.....the block looks great....

Lynda said...

I love the centre you've made for Miss Matty - the flowers look wonderful.

Fiona said...

those snacks do look yummy! I love your hexies but I can't work out how you did that central boquet... I can see seams in the blue but not the flowers! you are too clever!
Hugz