Tuesday, June 14, 2016

This... that and the other

Our online Friends in Stitching group enjoyed another swap.....
this time the theme was a Peg Bag.....

The lovely De was sending to me....
and I was very lucky to receive these great gifts.....


 The Peg's are soooo cute.....


I did receive my pressie early on our Sunday Stitchers get together....
it was great to have De give it to me in person....

Thanks heaps De....


I was sending to Teresa.....
it was great to be able to give her the gift in person as well.




I just added a couple of little extras....


I'm so pleased that Teresa loved her gifts....

Last Friday we ... the Tuesday girls..... went to visit the dark side.... Scrapbooking Show....

Of course we had a great time .....


A few little purchases..... 
or should I say " more stuff in the cupboard"......


Another Splendid Sampler block......
I did make a mistake in the way I put it together but I'm leaving it that way as I like it better now.


More to come soon.....
Toodles


4 comments:

Maria said...

De's Bird House peg bag with sweet birdie pegs is just gorgeous and your pretty stitched peg bag with extra gifts is lovely too.
Great scrap booking purchases and your Lemonade, Lime, block looks great.

Helen said...

Haha love the stuff in the cupboard...gorgeous peg bags both ways.

Fiona said...

lovely unusual Peg bag you got and I love those birdie pegs.... I love the one you made too - the designer is a good friend of mine.
Love you SS block - I haven't done that one yet
Hugz

Melody said...

Lots of loveliness in this post. I love both peg bags.