Monday, April 18, 2016

The Festival of Nor.....


The "Festival of Nor" began with an early morning walk around our local area....

naturally being the day of her birthday Nor had to wear a party hat during the walk....

There will be more Festival to come.....



Later in the day I met with my daughter Heather for a lovely lunch at "The Lighthouse Cafe" at Cleveland.

It was a lovely sunny day.....
great lunch....


The outlook from this cafe is very peaceful and relaxing but as you can see it was low tide but great just the same.


Heather


 Now this is a photo you might never see again.....
Heather's cat "Max"

Yes I did pat "Max".....
he really is a beautiful cat .... if you like cats that is...... lol.....
which I don't but I thought this would give a few ladies a good laugh....


He certainly does seem to be the boss around Heather's house.


Well that is my lot for this post.....

Toodles

No comments: