Thursday, April 07, 2016

More Sandi Festival


Another day in the "Festival of Sandi" saw us going to the movies....

This seemed like the perfect movie for us giggling girls......


On the way out of the cinema we came across this photo booth......

of course someone said .... " should we ? "
and naturally we all agreed this would be fun.....


and it was.....
mind you there is only room for 2 but we managed to get 4 in there....

laugh till we nearly !!!!!! ourselves, I'll let you fill in the spot....
will we ever act our age ..... I don't think so.....


We then had lunch at the Coffee Club.... no photos as I left my phone at home....

Well that brings Sandi's Festival to an end, just as well really as I'm sooooo tired.

Thanks girls for another fantastic time.

I never chat about my Tenpin bowling but this might never happen again so I am about to show off.

For me it was amazing really, I have bowled 200 games a couple of times before but to do 2 in one day was fantastic.....

205.... 219....148


Ok .... that's it for me  so till next time.....

Toodles


No comments: