Friday, March 04, 2016

The Festival Day 2


Festival of Teresa.....

Our Birthday girl....


It's scary sometimes that we have sooooo much fun.....
We started our day with morning tea..... of course....
OMG it was fantastic.....


Chocolate Overture and a Salted Caramel choccie.


Then off to see .......


Such a great movie..... take a tissue if you go to see it.

Then High Tea....... Target style......






A little retail therapy after those yummy goodies......
very little for me this time.....

a sweet and very cute Easter Mug


Gift giving was next ......



With........ more naughty refreshments.......

No more..... I can't fit it in.....


Oh  well maybe I could try.....

It was wonderful..... Iced Chocolate.....


Well .....what a week spent with lovely friends, fantastic outings and terrific food.

Thanks Teresa for a wonderful Festival.....

 I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.......

No wonder I haven't done much sewing..... too tired.

I did get Block 6 of Splendid Sampler done though......


No Fuss Swappers Easter Swap......
I also posted off an Easter pressie to my partner Maria in WA.....


hope it arrives safe and sound.....

Toodles  for now







1 comment:

Maria said...

What an amazing day...and not just for the birthday girl! Lol.