Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wow..... what can I say.........


I am lost for words.......
and that doesn't happen often I can tell you.....
then again you probably know that already.....

Our "Friends in Stitching" group enjoyed another Christmas swap

My Christmas day gift is amazing......
  Teresa was giving to me and I had no idea that she was my partner.....
 sneaky little devil.
I have been going to buy and make  this Tree skirt for sometime now but just didn't get around to it.....

and here it is......


I couldn't get it under the tree properly but you get the idea I'm sure.
There were chocolates but they didn't make the photo.....
5 gifts inside this lovely stocking


A close up of the main part and as you can see there is a huge amount of work in this.


I love .....love....... love it and love you too.
Thank you sooooo much Teresa

I was giving to Jo.....
Earlier in the year I made Jo a block holder in another swap so this time I made matching goodies.

A Tool Tidy and a Goody Goody Binding Kit



I also added a couple of extras.....


We had to make a stocking and inside put 5 advent gifts.


Fat 1/4 Christmas fabric
Tree ornament
Sewing notion
Treat.... I put in a gingerbread man biscuit
Christmas button


I hope Jo enjoys what have made for her.
I had so much fun making and receiving these gifts

More news to come....
Toodles





1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic received and sent xxxxx