Thursday, December 10, 2015

Friends in Stitching gifts.... the Festival of Helen continues.....

Our online group "Friends in Stitching" have given me a lovely parcel for my Birthday.

Cathy made the gifts on behalf of the group and what a great job she did.
 A very cute scissor fob on these tiny scissors, a binding clip pillow and a little hexie bag pattern.
The chocolate made the photo which is very unusual....lol



Now this brings me to the mug......

it really gave me a good giggle and I'm fine to be 70 now as apparently I'm

 "a real class act" 


  Thanks so much FIS girls.... 
I just love all my gifts and wonderful birthday wishes.

Cathy also made me 2 teapot blocks for my quilt.....
You are right Cathy every teapot needs a cup and saucer.
Love them..... Thank you.


While visiting my friend Tereasa Barclay the other day she also gave me a very cute teapot block...

Thanks so much Tereasa....love it.


This birthday is one I really didn't want to have but we don't get a say in it really.
It has turned out to be really great with so many lovely birthday wishes from friends and family.

It has been a huge week and as Sandi calls it.....
the "Festival of Helen " week

High Tea Monday with my daughter Heather
High Tea Tuesday with the mad Tuesday girls
Wednesday Dinn with the Family
Thursday is a rest day....

Off tomorrow for another High Tea, this time at Queensland Parliament House.....

How la-di-da is that ?

But then as you know "I'm a real class act" ... it says so on the mug.....

Well I'm off now to have that rest but I will be back to show more photos of outings and gifts received.

So toodles for now.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wishing you a very Happy Special Birthday Helen........
You are enjoying a lovely long celebration.....