Saturday, November 07, 2015

FNWF results

I joined the FNWF last night and I'm so glad I did .... why does it feel better when you stitch with others even if it's in cyber land ...
I trimmed and put the binding on my quilt so tonight I can begin to stitch it down and I also made 3 more blocks for "Miss Matty's Parlour" so I was very pleased about my nights work.



  I've just noticed that it was a blue night for me......

So we are having a BBQ this afternoon with family and then I will be able to check out other blogs to see how other ladies went last night.....

4 comments:

Maria said...

Nice to have a quilt finished, well nearly. And nice start to your new project..

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,you sure did have a great night ,they look fab,hope you have a fun time family today xx

Susan said...

Very productive - the blue blocks look very nice...ah..lovely...nice is so boring!

Linda in Calif. said...

Good job on all your blue blocks!