Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A bit of catching up needed

OMG I am soooo far behind in my blogging so there will be post overload coming so shut your eyes if it's too much for you.

  I'll start with my beautiful 70th Birthday Teapot Blocks......

Thank you  Maria, all the way from WA


Thank you Sandi.... my Tuesday buddy


Thank you Sue ..... 
I get to choose which one I like but that's easy as I love them both.


Thank you Fiona.... love it


Thank you Lorraine.... so cute


Thank you Maureen..... another very nice block.


Thank you ladies these are going to look soooo good when I put them altogether.

This is turning out to be great fun..... except for the getting older bit.... lol

"Love Among the Roses" is coming along nicely.

This is block 5



Block 6



Well I think that is enough for today.......

4 comments:

Susan said...

All lovely blocks - Tea pots & hearts

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely additions to your special quilt collection...looking forward to seeing it together x

Maria said...

Those teapots blocks are going to look fabulous together... And I think getting older is great, much better than the alterittive....enjoy!
Your hearts blocks will also look lovely when they are all done.

Fiona said...

such a great assortment of teapots.. it was a great idea...

and as usual I just love your block.. such lovely work
Hugz