Thursday, October 02, 2014

A finish and naughtiness....


This gorgeous stitchery was part of a project  (designed by Libby Richardson)  from the "Stitchers Dream Day Out" ....it was supposed to be a journal cover but not being a journal person I decided to make a holder for my Cottage Garden threads.
I measured up the threads and made it up as I went along, pretty happy with it too.
I used the fabrics that were meant for the journal cover and this is the end result.



It holds 16 threads which I'm sure wont' take long to fill at all.


Now on to my naughtiness..... shopping of course....
I bought these beautiful fabrics from "Patchworks Plus" and Sarah added that cute bear pattern....
Thanks so much for that Sarah. I'm going to use the "Hexagon Magic" pattern so I hope to start it very soon.



I might even make a little bear as well, they are so cute.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

They look great Helen, too good actually, I wont even ask if my name is on it...love those fabrics..

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Great finish. lovely holder.

Jeanette said...

Love your folder. Looks fabulous. Love those gorgeous fabrics. Hugs,xx