Sunday, June 29, 2014

A quick post today.

These zipper project bags are so good, Sandi gave me one as a gift and I use it all the time so more are needed for other projects.


We went to lunch yesterday with friends and I couldn't resist taking this photo of Don's dessert, it was huge but his wife Carolyn helped him out.


She is looking a bit shocked here .......



Its time again for our winter retreat at Glenrose, I'm sure it will be a little chilly in Warwick but all the laughing should keep us warm.
We are heading off in the morning..... Teresa. Sandi and me.
Sewing packed ..... just got to get the clothes ready...... yep I have the lollies too.




I will be back on Thursday so there will be lots of piccies as usual.

4 comments:

De said...

Grab the right food from the freezer! I have enough of everything packed in case we get snowed in! LOL

Chookyblue...... said...

Have a fab time.... Travel safe....

Christine M said...

Have a lovely time, Helen.

Lynda said...

I'm sure you girls are having the best time.