Thursday, November 07, 2013

and another one bites the dust.......


One more of the "Twilight Garden" quilt blocks done and heaps to go  but I will keep plodding on slowly but surely...... I know it sounds like a bit of a chore but I love doing this quilt so its not really a chore.



        A little online retail therapy from "Cat n Cart Crafts" its so nice to get mail like this.



I have projects for all these bits and pieces, hopefully I can show the finished goodies soon.



This mini quilt  (theme was flowers) is on its way to............. nah I'm not going to say but if you are in Cheryll's mini quilt swap then you should keep an eye out  for the postie as it might be coming to your place.



Well I'm off to the sewing room for more secret sewing......

Don't you just love this time of year...... I do.......

 secret swaps so exciting.

5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love Cat 'n' Cart. Gorgeous frosty. I am sure your quilt will be your usual beautiful standard.

Christine M said...

Your mini quilt is just lovely Helen.

Anonymous said...

lovely block and gorgeous mini Helen and i love that plate.xx

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely block!
Great buys and sweet mini-quilt!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Lyn said...

Hi Helen
The mini has landed over here in NZ..it is absolutely gorgeous thank you!!