Sunday, October 27, 2013

Liz has a big birthday ....


Last Thursday it was our Liz's 40th Birthday so we took her out for lunch and enjoyed a quiet day really.
Taking a photo of Liz is always difficult as she pulls funny faces....... don't know where she gets that from, its her Dad I think.


My lunch wasn't as good as it looks which was a pity.



      But Liz really enjoyed hers so that's good ..... being the birthday girl.......



     Liz and I had this yummie dessert... we did get one each lol ..... Gav had Ice Cream and flavouring.




I have been a bit slack showing my purchases from the Craft show.... as you can see I was a very good girl.



6 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy birthday Liz, I bet you got that fun sense of humour from your mum.

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Liz. Pity about your lunch Helen. Hopefully the dessert made up for it.

Lynda said...

Must be something to do with the name - my Elizabeth is a cheeky girl too (just like a certain Helen I know). Lots of lovely shopping from the craft show. Would you believe I only unpacked my Melbourne loot last weekend? Shows how much I really needed all of that.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Birthday to your girl...and I wonder where she gets the funny face thing from!!! LOL

Noela said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. You were good at the show Helen. Hugs....

Roseanne said...

Look like Liz had a wonderful birthday.