Monday, June 04, 2012

Blog meet Part 1

What a fantastic day we had on Sunday at the Grandview Hotel for the blog meet, much laughing, chatting and eating of course. The weather wasn't the best but it would take a bit more than rain to ruin this get together.
These photos are of our show and tell, as you can see there was a lot  of  SKOW on display and all were just terrific.

Noela, Fiona, Susan and Cheryl.



Don't you just love the shoe block that Susan made.


Susan is showing off  her blocks on her "design wall " as she called it, what a giggle.


                                                 
                                         Marilyn peeping  there behind her quilt.

Teresa.




I'll pop back tomorrow with more piccies and  little more chatter about our day.

Thank you Susan for organising this day.

9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

loving all the show and tell.......gorgeous......looking forward to more pics.........10 sleeps........

De said...

it was a great day!

Scottish Nanna said...

It was a Lovely Day I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

wow what fun you are all having,lots of beautiful show and tell.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely to finally meet you Helen. I just knew you would be a fun girl. I had a great time.

Marilyn said...

The day was amazing. You have some good pics of the show and tell.

Fiona said...

It was so fun to meet everyone... and find out who I had made my mini for..... my only regret is I didn't manage to sneak your blocks into my bag!!! they were just amazing...
Hugz

Lynda said...

Sounds/looks like such a fun day.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great Photos Helen...looks like you all had a ball....that will be us next week...LOL