Saturday, March 17, 2012

Coming along slowly

"My Favourite Things" quilt is happening but slowly, I should be able to put one strip together soon..... "Our Kinda Wonderful" blog girls are doing this together so that helps with the old motivation thing.....


"Twilight Garden" is also slow going but there is a lot of work in each block.


Last but not least is "Christmas Fun" and yes its been slow going as well, this is only block 2...... you can see the others progress on the Christmas Fun blog.


Maybe I have too many things on the go at once...... nah.. silly me why on earth would I say that hehehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,i think we are all the same,lol,great blocks ,well done Helen.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Na, you can never have to many things onthe go at once. They all look great

De said...

Retract those words! LOL! All looking good!