Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quilt finish and swap pressies.

I've finally finished my "Jelly roll race" quilt and I'm very pleased with it, the colours are a bit out of the norm for me but I do like it for a change.
Ooooo I guess thats an OPAM too.


I ditch stitched the main part and on the border I made squares, you can't see it very well in this piccie as I used a matching thread. I was going to stipple the main area but seeing I'm the world's worst stippler went back to ditching.

My advent swap partner "Gai" ( no blog) has sent all these goodies and I can't wait for the 1st Dec to start opening the parcels.... well 1 each day should I say..... I will be good, I will be good.
Thanks Fee for organising this great swap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Batik JR you have used, the colours are amazing

Nicola said...

I think your quilt is gorgeous. After seeing yours I am going to make one too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovley quilt Helen. Looks like you have a lot of lovley goodies there Helen.

Anonymous said...

love your quilt helen and the colours you chose for it,and what a lovely lot of goodies you have to open.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your quilt...and I know Gai wul spoil you rotten...