Friday, October 28, 2011

Secret sewing reveal

Another little finish to show, I'm a member of an online group "Friends in Stitching" , we each have to make a gift for someones birthday but the theme this year was to use the first letter of the town you live in and wasn't I lucky mine begins with "J"..... boy did I have to put my thinking cap on...... I had to send to Kylie and these are the things I came up with. 

                                          Jewellery wrap
                                          Jewellery kit, bracelet.
                                          Jasmine candle
                                          Jelly beans
                                          Japanese fabric
                                          Jingle bells, that one is a bit sus but a good idea I thought




All fitted nicely in this lovely box, I hope Kylie enjoys these gifts and had a terrific birthday.

No the box doesn't start with "J".

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts........

Teresa said...

I love what you sent Kylie... especially the jewellery wrap. You did well to come up with so many J pressies!

Anonymous said...

beautiful...

Anonymous said...

so pretty Helen you did well i so love that jewellery wrap,you sure that box doesnt start with J,lol