Thursday, March 03, 2011

Teddy Bears Picnic

   
Introducing  my firend "Chloe" she loves sitting here on the cupboard in the spotlight, shes a bit of a show off I think but she really is a very special girl and was made for me by "Teresa" as a gift for me last christmas, there was also a bit of a challenge with her too, Teresa gave me a doily and then I had to make a dress out of it, her little cat brooch was my sisters (who passed away some years ago) so she really is a very very special bear, I love her.




If you pop over to Melody's blog you will see  links for more lovely bears.

7 comments:

Melody said...

Little Chloe is very special, especially because she came from a lovely friend, she wears your sister's brooch and you dressed her beautifully.
I'm so glad you are both coming on the picnic. Not very nice weather here in Melbourne. We might have to sit in the car to eat our treats.

Michelle Ridgway said...

She's adorable Helen and what a special girl with all those special memories she's keeping for you. Teresa is a talented bear maker too. P.S I love the lamp she is sitting under.

elliek said...

What a special bear, great effort with the dress. You are very clever

Lynda said...

Little Chloe has the sweetest face.

Mistea said...

Happy to see this lovely girl at the picnic today. Such a pretty dress you have made for her. Love her little bow too.

Sheila said...

A special bear with special connections to your friend Teresa as well as your dear sister , a treasure for sure and I hope she enjoyed the picnic .

Kaylee said...

Chloe is so cute, love her doily dress, very clever :-) Cheers Kaylee