Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lots of news today

These gifts are from our online Friends in Stitching group and where made for me by Vicki, the bag is so good wonderful fabrics and cute stitcheries, you have done a terrific job Vicki and I love them..... Thanks very much.













Isn't this a great gift..... thank you Tereasa love it and I can't wait to get started on it.


Then there is this cute beat "Chloe" Teresa made her for me and she is just adorable, thank you. She is sitting on a lovely doiley also from Teresa and this will be her dress... very soon I promise.



Last but not least .... these goodies I made  for Peg for our secret santa presents from Friends in Stitching, I hope she likes them, I was a bit worried about the mug but the postal service got it to her in 1 piece so that was great.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your new bag, Vic did a fantastic job, great new project can't wait to see this one and your bear is so very cute Teresa really did a lovely job on her....and as for my gifts Helen, I just love them, you have done a fantastic job, thank you so very much Peg xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

love what you sent and received in the FIS swap.........

Sheila said...

I have just commented on Peg´s blog ... love the Mug set gifts you sent her -- such a wonderful matching set.