Saturday, May 01, 2010

Yahoooo ..... OPAM for May and so quick

How exciting is this an OPAM and its only the 1st of May. Its so good to have finished something, I've had this drawstring sewing bag cut out for ages but it got pushed to the back of the project pile so after the Jelly Roll quilt thought I would do a few smaller things and this is the the first of more I hope.



 This is a "Faeries in My Garden" BOM  called "Blossom Lane" by Candy Cats  which I started last year but seemed to get side tracked and didn't even finish  the first block (finished stitching today)  but back on track now, I've signed up for another Faeries BOM so I need to make lots of progress before I begin a new one. 


   








Heaps of embroidery but its my passion. All other BOM's are on track so all is good for the moment.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Gorgeous Patisserie fabric and the new BOM is so pretty.

Vicki said...

Looks really lovely, Helen.

Cath Ü said...

I love that fabric for the BOM... will be gorgeous when finished...
Cath's Blog
Cath Ü