Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back to blogging

This is a bolster cushion I made for my daughter ... Heather.... for her bed, its a "Rivendale Collection" pattern by Sally Giblin called "Friendship" love her designs and they are such good value and a pleasure to make.



Caught up with the Noah's Ark BOM by Lynette Anderson, don't want to get behind and miss all the fun.

Well here I am at last back to my blog but I haven't got piccies of my Austrian trip sorted yet but it won't be long and I will put a few piccies in here just to bore everyone.... not really just kidding.... I will only put in a few. I haven't done very much craft lately but I'm getting back into the swing of things now. I'm working on a shaggy quilt for my husbands Aunt and I should be able to post a piccie here by the end of the week... or at least I hope so.... its getting a bit late for a winter quilt but I'll be early for next season.
I guess thats about it for the moment.
Helen








5 comments:

Roseanne said...

Even though you have not been blogging you have been very busy .I love the bolster you made for your daughter .Luck girl..

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, blogland missed you.
Love your cushion...very pretty and hurry up with those pics of Austria

Annelies said...

I do love your Noahs Ark blocks very nuch !

Unknown said...

That bolster cushion is wonderful. I love red work and the fabrics (and trims!) you chose to put with it. I still haven´t started on the Noah´s Ark blocks but I have them on my computer! Take care.

Sarah said...

I have not even done one Noah's!! Love the bolster!!
Like the otehrs I am PATIENTLY waiting for pics too!! lol
x Sarah